This is a 1970’s split level home in Arlington Heights IL. The homeowner wanted to open up the kitchen to the living area to create a bright, open and cheerful space for entertaining and gathering with friends and family.
Granite: Giallo Ornamental w/Eased Edge
Cabinetry: Monarch Cabinetry supplied by CR Cabinetry, Wood species: Maple
Door style model: Brockton Flat Panel
Perimeter cabinet color: Linen White
Island cabinet color: Cocoa
Hinges: Soft Close
Drawers: Slab on top drawer fronts, decorative on middle & bottom
Hardware: Full extension soft close
Flooring: 2 ¼” x ¾” “Select & Better” grade Northern Red Oak (square edged, tongue and grooved, random length planks) stained
The project included the following:
- The wall between the kitchen and dining room was removed to create an open concept kitchen/great room.
- We relocated the sink and
- Installed a new sliding patio door which opens up to a new Trex deck.
- Replaced the window in the eating area, this is where the new sink is located
- New mechanicals, electric and plumbing
- New cabinets, counter tops and appliances
- Tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting
- New hardwood flooring and trim
A professional home remodeling contractor and a professional designer can transform your home in ways you may or may not have been able to imagine! Sometimes it’s difficult to picture a full kitchen remodel. That’s why we take the time in the beginning to get the designs right and make sure you are comfortable with the new layout.