Rosseland Remodeling is a leading kitchen remodeling, kitchen renovation and kitchen design contractor serving most suburban areas of Chicago. Our designers, vendors and craftsmen are here to provide you an exceptional kitchen design and kitchen remodeling experience.
We specialize in helping you create a kitchen design by first increasing functionality and then beauty. You have many options when creating a kitchen remodeling project and we work closely with you to ensure the installation is everything you’re expecting and completed on time and within your budget.
Our process will have you bragging about your kitchen remodeling contractor for many years!
Create Your Dream Kitchen
There is a wide array of design choices clients can make in their kitchen renovation. We assist you in choosing your new kitchen layout and design. We can expand the size of your current kitchen. Countertops including granite, stone and quartz. Decorative touches can be added with tile backsplashes, new flooring, light fixtures and custom trim and woodwork.
Kitchen Remodeling Experts You Can Trust
We are devoted to providing you with the highest quality products and services during your kitchen renovation project. We work with you to remain within budget and still get the kitchen you’ve always wanted. Our estimates are all inclusive. We will let you know the cost upfront to avoid any surprises.
Contact us today at (847) 791-5886 to schedule your kitchen consultation.
What does it mean to be a member of the NKBA?
We are a proud member of The National Kitchen & Bath Association. The NKBA has been leading the kitchen and bath industry for nearly 50 years. With nearly 40,000 members across the United States and Canada, the NKBA requires professionalism and ethical business practices from all its members.
When you buy a product or service from a business that’s a member of the National Kitchen & Bath Association, you know that company has agreed to be bound by the NKBA’s code of professional conduct, which requires that the company will:
- Conduct its business in a manner that’s honorable and fair to customers.
- Avoid conflicts of interest by accepting payment from only one party in a transaction, except with the express consent of all parties.
- Never make false or misleading statements to consumers, employees, or other businesses.
- Disclose all interest charges and other fees to consumers up front.
- Help customers to understand and receive all the products and services entitled to them in the sales agreement.
- Offer services without prejudice to age, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, handicap, or veteran status.
- Refrain from using any questionable methods of soliciting business.
- Cooperate with other industry members for the good of the customer.
By choosing to do business with a member of the NKBA, you’ve chosen to work with a company that’s dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services for the kitchen or bath.
For additional information on how the NKBA helps consumers, visit their Dream section where you’ll find a gallery of award-winning kitchen and bath designs from NKBA members. In addition, visit the Learn section under “for Homeowners” to find articles and tips written specifically for homeowners and an extensive glossary of kitchen and bath remodeling terms. There, you can also e-mail questions to the NKBA’s kitchen and bath experts and also download the NKBA Kitchen Planner & Bath Planner.