A Professionally Designed and Stress Free Kitchen Remodeling Experience
The kitchen is the heart of your home and many special moments happen here. Like sitting around the island with friends, making breakfast for your kids, enjoying a relaxing glass of wine or a cup of tea after a long day. Those special moments are what memories are made from and they call for a comfortable, beautiful, and functional kitchen. One that not only looks stunning but makes you and your loved ones happy to hang out in. Not to mention the added benefit of increasing the value of your home with an impressive kitchen renovation.
It can be a daunting to imagine ripping everything up and living in a mess during a remodel having to move out. With Rosseland Remodeling, you can be assured your kitchen remodeling project will be as stress free as possible. We take care of you and your home with our livable remodeling process, responsive communication, and expert workmanship. We’ll design and build the kitchen of your dreams on time and on budget. We under promise and over deliver and you don’t have to take our word for it, read what our satisfied clients are saying.
Step by Step Your Dream Kitchen Comes to Life
What to Expect When You Call Us for your kitchen remodeling project:
- Your call or email will receive a prompt response. We’ll answer your initial questions and determine if we may be a good fit. Then we’ll schedule a visit to your home to evaluate the existing space. This is when we’ll discuss your ideas, questions, budget expectations, and possible design options.
- Within a week of our home visit you’ll receive a detailed and easy to understand proposal. The proposal is all inclusive to avoid any unpleasant surprises later. We’ll follow up with you and can schedule another meeting if you’d like to go over the proposal in person.
- We’ll provide you with an honest work schedule that we will deliver on. We don’t over-schedule our trades or make promises we can’t keep.
- Once you approve the proposal, the fun part begins, shopping! We’ll provide unlimited design choices and an extensive array of materials, finishes, and fixtures. Our talented designer is available to guide you through the latest design trends and help you choose a cohesive design that works with the rest of your house and your unique personal style.
Kitchen Remodeling Building Blocks – Putting it All Together to Create Your Dream Kitchen
- Floor plan changes to create a better flow to make your kitchen more functional and finally give you the island you have wanted for your family to gather around
- Extra or bigger windows – natural light is one of the most important design elements in kitchen design. Windows also bring the outside in and make the kitchen appear more spacious. A bay window or window seat can add coziness and function.
- Flooring – from natural stone tile to natural, reclaimed or engineered wood, flooring needs to be durable and blend with the overall design.
- Plumbing and Electrical are part of the remodeling process and we have expert subcontractors to make sure it is done right.
- Kitchen Cabinets – the design choices are practically endless. Whether you’re looking for a shaker style or something more traditional, prefer drawers or slide out shelves, light or dark colors, we have a solution for you.
- Pantries are as important as the refrigerator – walk in, slide out or cabinets, we help you choose what works best for your needs.
- Appliances – select from budget choices or high end gourmet options like a Wolf range or a Miele dishwasher.
- Custom Backsplashes – add a little bling to your kitchen or go neutral to make your countertops and cabinets pop. The choices are almost unlimited, and it is one of the most fun selections to make when renovating your kitchen.
- Kitchen Countertops – granite and quartz are popular choices, or you may prefer the look of concrete or the feel of butcher block. We’ll help you match your favorite materials to the design that works for your space and lifestyle.
- Kitchen Lighting is the final polishing touch that ties your design together, a bit like adding jewelry to the perfect outfit. You may choose recessed lighting, ceiling lights, pendant lights, chandeliers and under cabinet lighting. We’ll help you make sure it’s consistent with the overall design of your kitchen and home.
Kitchen Remodeling Begins
Now that all the planning and shopping is complete, the work on your property commences. You’ll have decided by now whether to stay in your home or move out during the construction phase. If you are staying, our first step is to set up a temporary kitchen for you to use while we’re working.
Less Mess, Less Stress
Homeowners are often concerned with the potential disruption and mess the renovation can cause, but with the livable remodeling process Rosseland uses, most of our clients not only stay in their home but are pleasantly surprised by how little impact the construction has on them.
Our intelligent scheduling system provides you with a clear layout of what to expect. We don’t over-schedule ourselves or our craftsmen, and we don’t make promises regarding completion that we cannot keep.
We have built our reputation on our low stress and livable remodeling approach. Chris Rosseland, the owner, will be available to you daily as your main point of contact throughout the entire renovation. With over 20 years of project management experience, Chris is attuned to any possible issues that may arise and is ready to address and resolve. He understands and appreciates that this is your home and your family’s sanctuary. Chris and his team go to great lengths to minimize the impact on surrounding areas, and to not have the construction activities throw your life off track.
Demolition Does Not Have to Be a Disaster
The next step is to carefully isolate the construction areas from the rest of your home. We use sturdy plastic walls and we run the BuildClean dust removal system to keep your air healthy and clean.
We begin this phase by removing the existing cabinets, appliances, flooring and backsplash. If a floor plan change is part of your renovation, this is when we remove the old walls. We clear out all waste and clean up after ourselves at the end of each day. Our air scrubbers and plastic walls keep the air healthy and clean for your family.
Expert Electrical and Plumbing Installation
With a lot our kitchen renovations we are changing the floor plan of this area of your home to create extra space and better flow, and with most renovations we are at least changing the layout of the kitchen. That will require some or a lot of electrical and plumbing work. We use only subcontractors that are trained in their specific trade, are licensed bonded and insured and have a proven track record with us.
Beautiful Durable Kitchen Flooring
The next step is to lay flooring. In the planning phase you have chosen the ideal flooring to match your design and the wear and tear you expect. Now you can watch it take shape. Our experienced and talented workers pay attention to every detail to give you the perfect floor.
Your kitchen is really starting to look like a usable space now. What you have seen on the design plans is becoming reality, and it is a very satisfying phase of the renovation as you can now really envision life in your new kitchen. Watch our skilled installers meticulously line up and mount the amazing cabinets you picked out.
Countertops and Backsplashes
The classy durable countertops you have picked are arriving at your door step. With our perfect measurements and courteous crafts-persons, installation is a breeze. Then the subway tile, 3D or glass tile or other jazzy backsplash option you selected that is the perfect compliment to your countertops is going up. A backsplash is about so much more than protecting the drywall behind, it gives life, class and style to your gourmet kitchen.
After hearing horror stories from friends and neighbors on various projects that they had done, we were amazed at how smoothly everything went. Chris and his guys were very professional.… Chris was at our house every single day. He was on budget and on time. We could not recommend the company any higher. The before and after pictures of our kitchen are amazing. You can’t go wrong with these guys! We had an architect do up blueprints for a kitchen renovation/addition and to add a bedroom/bathroom/laundry room/wet bar/kitchen to our basement. We had 4 contractors bid on the project and Roseland was by far the most professional and the one we felt the most comfortable working with. They were not the lowest price, but they were much more thorough than the other three. They expanded our kitchen, added the above to our basement, and then rebuilt our back deck. read more “Joe and Diane in Aurora”
Thank you very much for an excellent remodel that we will enjoy for years to come! Professional & organized, any time I had a question or concern I had an… immediate reply. They were always available to help. We were back in the house before the scheduled end date! I would absolutely recommend Rosseland Remodeling to anyone considering a remodel. The staff was excellent and very professional. read more “Arlington Heights Kitchen Remodeling for Jen and Sean”
The thought of going through a major renovation can be very intimidating and overwhelming. It’s also very scary trying to find a contractor you can trust, who does quality work,… is dependable, completes the job in the time frame which was given and finishes the job at the price that was quoted. Chris at Rosseland Construction gets an A+ in all categories. We recently had some major renovations done to our kitchen, dining room and living room. The kitchen was a total gut job, the wall between the kitchen and dining room was removed, the front hall closet was demolished and rebuilt in another location and the sunken living room was raised so that the kitchen/dining rm/living rm are now all the same level. The people who work for Rosseland did an amazing job (ie: electrician, painter, plumber, carpenter, flooring people, appliance installers). They showed up on time every day and cleaned up before they left and were all extremely friendly and very trustworthy. Chris Rosseland was there practically every morning making sure the workers knew what was expected of them every day. If changes need to be made, he was very easy going about it and gave valuable input. Chris originally anticipated that it would take approximately 9 weeks to finish but they were done in 8! He provides a detailed timeline of when everything will get done. We are all ecstatic about the final result and would definitely use Rosseland Construction again for any future renovations. [ngg src=”galleries” ids=”23″ display=”thumbnail” thumbnail_crop=”0″] read more “Kathy Serio Cazzato”
Chris and his guys do exceptional work. Not only did they get our kitchen job done in-time and on budget, but Chris personally followed up with us several months after… the completion of the work to ask if we had any issues. He stood by his work and made the entire experience less stressful for us. We had a toddler and a newborn during the remodeling and the idea of a kitchen remodeling project was daunting at first. Throughout the entire process, Chris repeatedly went out of his way to show us he personally was invested in the success of the project. We have particular taste and high standards, but Chris remained professional and motivated to give us all we expected. You just don’t find that sort of business every day. We couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out. The group of professionals he involved in our project really helped us discover new ideas that made our kitchen so much more functional. They helped guide our decisions to make our kitchen into the crown jewel of our home and into something with universal appeal. We couldn’t be happier with the way Rosseland Remodeling does business! If you are looking for the right guy, look no more! read more “William Bakos”
Rosseland Remodeling did an awesome job on our kitchen renovation. Chris treated our kitchen as if it were his own. Everything went as smooth as could be. The people working… for Chris were on time in the morning and made sure everything was picked up before they left. The timeline was 6 weeks and was completed in 4 weeks. Chris will definitely be doing our next renovation next year. Thank you Chris our kitchen looks amazing! read more “Nancy Owens”
Rosseland Remodeling is amazing!!! Their work, communication, cleanliness, and kindness can not be beat! Highly recommend!!!
View Photos of Brady’s New Kitchen in Wheaton