Kitchen Remodeling Contractor in Bartlett Serving the Chicago Area
An Impeccably Designed and Stress Free Kitchen Remodeling Experience
The kitchen is the heart of your home and many special moments happen here. Like sitting around the island with friends, making breakfast for your kids, enjoying a relaxing glass of wine or a cup of tea after a long day, cooking Thanksgiving dinner or baking the perfect cake for a birthday party. Those special moments are what memories are made from and they call for a comfortable beautiful and functional kitchen. One that not only looks stunning but makes you and your loved ones happy to hang out in. Not to mention the added benefit of increasing the value of your home with an impressive kitchen renovation.
It can be a daunting prospect to picture ripping everything up and living in a mess during the remodel, or worse, having to move out. With Rosseland Remodeling, you can be assured your kitchen remodeling project will be a painless and hassle free experience. We take care of you and your home with our livable remodeling process, responsive communication, and expert workmanship. We’ll design and build the kitchen of your dreams on time and on budget. We under promise and over deliver and you don’t have to take our word for it, read what our satisfied clients are saying.
Step by Step Your Perfect Gourmet Kitchen Comes to Life
What to Expect When You Call Us for your kitchen remodeling project:
- Your call or email will receive a prompt response. We answer initial questions and schedule a visit to your home to evaluate the existing space and to go over your ideas, questions, budget expectations and possible design options.
- Within a few days of the home visit, you will receive a detailed, clear, accurate and easy to understand proposal. This proposal is all inclusive to avoid any unpleasant surprises later. We will follow up with you and can schedule another meeting if you wish to go over the proposal in person.
- We provide you with an honest schedule that we can and will deliver on. We do not over-schedule our trades or make promises we cannot keep.
- Once you approve the proposal, the fun part begins. We provide unlimited design choices and an extensive array of materials, finishes and fixtures. Our top-notch talented designer is available to guide you through the latest design trends and help you choose a cohesive current design that works with the rest of your house and your unique personal style.
Kitchen Remodeling Building Blocks – Putting it All Together to Create An Exquisite Kitchen
- Floor plan changes to create a better flow to make your kitchen more functional and finally give you the super-size island you have pictured your family gathering around
- Extra or bigger windows – natural light is one of the most important design elements in kitchen design. Windows also bring the outside in and make the kitchen appear more spacious. A bay window or window seat can add coziness and function.
- Kitchen Flooring – from natural stone tile, or concrete to natural, reclaimed or engineered wood, flooring needs to be durable and blend with the overall design.
- Kitchen Plumbing and Electrical are part of the remodeling process and we have expert subcontractors to make sure it is done right.
- Custom Kitchen Cabinets – the design choices are practically endless. Whether you are looking for a minimalist shaker style or something more traditional, prefer drawers, or slide out shelves, light or dark colors, we have a solution for you.
- Pantries are as important as the refrigerator – walk in, slide out or cabinets, we help you choose what works best for your needs.
- Appliances – select from budget choices or high end gourmet options like a Wolf range or a Miele dishwasher.
- Custom Backsplashes – add a little bling to your kitchen or go neutral to make your countertops and cabinets pop. The choices are almost unlimited, and it is one of the most fun selections to make when renovating your kitchen.
- Kitchen Countertops – granite and marble are popular choices, or you may prefer the durability of quartz or concrete or the look and feel of butcher block. We help you match your favorite materials to the design that works for your space and lifestyle.
- Kitchen Lighting is the final polishing touch that ties your design together, a bit like adding jewelry to the perfect outfit. You may choose recessed lighting, ceiling lights, pendant lights, chandeliers and under cabinet lighting, and we will help you make sure that it is consistent with the overall design of your kitchen and home.
Kitchen Design Can Be FUN or Sometimes Complicated Or Overwhelming to a Layperson.
You may know what countertops or backsplash you like, but how to blend it into a cohesive design, not only for the kitchen but to have that design flow with the rest of your house, requires knowledge, talent and experience. When you hire Rosseland Remodeling, part of the package is access to our rock star designer, who is an integral part of our team. She is well versed in current trends, and knows how to marry your style and desires with the benefits and challenges of the wide array of materials out there.
Kitchen Remodeling Begins
Now that all the planning and shopping is complete, the work on your property commences. You will have decided by now whether to stay in your home or move out during the construction phase. If you are staying, our first step is to set up a temporary kitchen for you to use while we are working.
Less Mess, Less Stress
Homeowners are often concerned with the potential disruption and mess the renovation can cause, but with the livable remodeling process Rosseland uses, most of our clients not only stay in their home but are pleasantly surprised by how little impact the construction has on them. (link to livable page)
Our intelligent scheduling system provides you with a clear layout of what to expect. We don’t over-schedule ourselves or our craftsmen, and we don’t make promises regarding completion that we cannot keep.
Ongoing Direct Responsive Communication
We have built our reputation on our low stress and livable remodeling approach. Chris Rosseland, the owner, will be available to you daily as your main point of contact throughout the entire renovation. With over 20 years of project management experience, Chris is attuned to any possible issues that may arise and is ready to address and resolve them to keep stress to a minimum. He understands and appreciates that this is your home and your family’s sanctuary. He goes above and beyond to protect your precious space. Chris and his team go to great lengths to minimize the impact on surrounding areas, and to not have the construction activities throw your entire life off track. They are as unobtrusive as possible and try hard not interfere with your daily life, if you choose to remain in your home during the remodeling job.
Demolition Does Not Have to Be a Disaster
The next step is to carefully isolate the construction areas from the rest of your home. We use sturdy plastic walls and we run the BuildClean dust removal system to keep your air healthy and clean.
We begin this phase by removing the existing cabinets, appliances, flooring and backsplash. If a floor plan change is part of your renovation, this is when we remove the old walls. We clear out all waste and clean up after ourselves at the end of each day. Our air scrubbers and plastic walls keep the air healthy and clean for your family.
Expert Electrical and Plumbing Installation
With a lot our kitchen renovations we are changing the floor plan of this area of your home to create extra space and better flow, and with most renovations we are at least changing the layout of the kitchen. That will require some or a lot of electrical and plumbing work. We use only subcontractors that are trained in their specific trade, are licensed bonded and insured and have a proven track record with us.
Beautiful Durable Kitchen Flooring
The next step is to lay flooring. In the planning phase you have chosen the ideal flooring to match your design and the wear and tear you expect. Now you can watch it take shape. Our experienced and talented workers pay attention to every detail to give you the perfect floor.
Functional High Design Cabinetry Installation
Your kitchen is really starting to look like a usable space now. What you have seen on the design plans is becoming reality, and it is a very satisfying phase of the renovation as you can now really envision life in your new kitchen. Watch our skilled installers meticulously line up and mount the amazing cabinets you picked out.
Stunning Countertops and Backsplashes
The classy durable countertops you have picked are arriving at your door step. With our perfect measurements and courteous crafts-persons, installation is a breeze. Then the subway tile, 3D or glass tile or other jazzy backsplash option you selected that is the perfect compliment to your countertops is going up. A backsplash is about so much more than protecting the drywall behind, it gives life, class and style to your gourmet kitchen.
Elegant Finishing Touches
You can hardly believe that we are nearly done. Finishing touches like lighting and trim are tying everything together, and it is so exciting to see the kitchen you have imagined exceed your wildest expectations. You are extremely surprised by how easy and rewarding the whole renovation was, and while you are sitting in your stunning new kitchen sharing a glass of wine with your husband, you pull up our website and look at the bathroom section. The kitchen renovation was such a breeze and is it feels so good to be in this exquisite space, why not remodel the rest of the house.