Arlington Heights Kitchen for Sean and Jennifer
This is a 1970’s split level home in Arlington Heights IL. The homeowner wanted to open up the kitchen to the living area to create a bright, open and cheerful space for entertaining and gathering with friends and family.
Granite: Giallo Ornamental w/Eased Edge
Cabinetry: Monarch Cabinetry supplied by CR Cabinetry, Wood species: Maple
Door style model: Brockton Flat Panel
Perimeter cabinet color: Linen White
Island cabinet color: Cocoa
Hinges: Soft Close
Drawers: Slab on top drawer fronts, decorative on middle & bottom
Hardware: Full extension soft close
Flooring: 2 ¼” x ¾” “Select & Better” grade Northern Red Oak (square edged, tongue and grooved, random length planks) stained
The project included the following:
- The wall between the kitchen and dining room was removed to create an open concept kitchen/great room.
- We relocated the sink and
- Installed a new sliding patio door which opens up to a new Trex deck.
- Replaced the window in the eating area, this is where the new sink is located
- New mechanicals, electric and plumbing
- New cabinets, counter tops and appliances
- Tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting
- New hardwood flooring and trim
A professional home remodeling contractor and a professional designer can transform your home in ways you may or may not have been able to imagine! Sometimes it’s difficult to picture a full kitchen remodel. That’s why we take the time in the beginning to get the designs right and make sure you are comfortable with the new layout.
Arlington Heights Kitchen Remodel for Chris and Sarah
This new Galley style kitchen in an older home in Arlington Heights IL is now a fun place to prepare meals. The old kitchen was very dark and outdated.
Granite: Bronze Star from Levantina.