This Arlington Heights kitchen remodel really opened up this 1970’s split level home! This family loves to entertain and host holiday parties but they did not want to move. So they asked us to come up with a design for an open concept kitchen they would love and that’s what we did!
Our architect and kitchen designer worked with the owner and came up with a design the family could live with for many years.
The project included the following:
- The wall between the kitchen and dining room was removed to create an open concept kitchen/great room.
- We relocated the sink and
- Installed a new sliding patio door which opens up to a new Trex deck.
- Replaced the window in the eating area, this is where the new sink is located
- New mechanicals, electric and plumbing
- New cabinets, counter tops and appliances
- Tile backsplash and under cabinet lighting
- New hardwood flooring and trim
A professional home remodeling contractor and a professional designer can transform your home in ways you may or may not have been able to imagine! Sometimes it’s difficult to picture a full kitchen remodel. That’s why we take the time in the beginning to get the designs right and make sure you are comfortable with the new layout.
Scroll down to see the before, during and after pictures of this Arlington Heights kitchen remodel!
A load bearing beam was installed to support the roof since the load bearing wall was removed. The electric and plumbing was all brought up to code. Even the insulation was replaced to comply with the current energy codes.
Arlington Heights Kitchen Remodel
Now this older split level home in Arlington Heights is ready for entertaining!
Products in this kitchen;
- Countertops: Giallo Ornamental granite with an eased edge profile by Ultimate Stone.
- Cabinetry Specs: Monarch Cabinetry supplied by CR Cabinetry.Wood species: Maple
Door style model: Brockton Flat Panel
- Perimeter cabinet color: Linen White
Island cabinet color: Cocoa, Hinges:Soft Close
Drawers: Slab on top drawer fronts, decorative on middle & bottom
Hardware: Full extension soft close
- Flooring: 3/4″ red oak stained custom color
- Pella 350 series vinyl window and sliding patio door
- Deck: Trex decking and railings
If you decide you’d like to stay in your home and update it’s design and functionality please contact us. Read through our website and see if we may be a good fit for your next remodeling project.
We will provide you a professional design and remodeling experience.
Call us at 847-791-5886 or fill out our contact form.