Our Promise – What You Can Expect From Us
You can expect a home remodeling experience you won’t regret and are happy with for years to come. We accomplish this by following a few simple rules:
- We hire only expert subcontractors trained in their respective trades. When the electrician is working on your home’s wiring, he is actually an electrician, not a handyman or “jack of all trades”. This also applies to the designers, plumbers, carpenters, tile installers and everyone else involved in your project.
- We listen to you and address any concerns you have immediately. If there is a problem or concern, good and fast communication is essential to reducing stress and there is nothing worse than not being able to communicate with your contractor. We want you to be excited about the project and instead of stressed.
- We always secure building permits if required. We make sure you are protected, and we want to put your mind at ease. Building inspectors are a third-party verification for the safety of your home. Sometimes contractors will say “you don’t need a permit”. This is usually so they can use unskilled, cheaper labor and will not serve you well.
- We provide remodeling proposals that are all inclusive and easy to understand. That means that everything is included and that there are no unpleasant surprises later. It is tempting to go for the lowest price, but that can mean trouble and disappointment down the road.
- We don’t overbook ourselves. Many remodeling companies take on too many projects at once. That is not good for you. You deserve our full attention when you take on a remodeling project. Your project matters to us.
We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured home remodeling company. This includes Workers’ Compensation Insurance. Our subcontractors are held to the same standards, as this is vital for your protection.
Contact Rosseland Remodeling today for your kitchen, basement, or home improvement and remodeling needs. We can help make your remodeling visions a reality.
983 Georgian Pl Bartlett, IL 60103
Tel: (847) 791-5886