Turn your Bathroom into a Relaxing Spa Retreat. We provide quality, professional bathroom remodeling.
Bathroom remodeling is one of many ways to fall in love with your home again. Bathrooms are more than a place to clean up. They can be a beautiful sanctuary and a calm, peaceful place away from it all.
Bathroom renovations are rewarding but can also be difficult if you don’t have the expertise. Working in such a small space comes with a unique set of challenges, and you will need an expert Chicago home remodeling contractor with proven quality plumbing and electrical subcontractors to make ensure everything is safe and functional.
Step by Step Your Custom Spa Bathroom Comes to Life
What to Expect When You Call Rosseland Remodeling:
- Your call or email will receive a prompt response. We’ll answer initial questions and schedule a visit to your home to evaluate the existing space and to go over your ideas, questions, budget expectations and design options.
- Within a few days you will receive a detailed and easy to understand proposal. This proposal is all inclusive to avoid any unpleasant surprises later. We will follow up with you and can schedule another meeting if you wish to go over the proposal in person.
- We’ll provide you with an honest schedule that we will deliver on. We do not over-schedule our trades or make promises we cannot keep.
- Once you approve the proposal, the fun part begins. We provide design choices and an extensive array of materials, finishes, and fixtures.
Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
Elements of a Bathroom Remodeling Project
- Floor plan changes can create a better flow to make your bathroom bigger and more functional. Maybe you can finally have the large walk in shower or free standing stylish bathtub.
- Adding additional or bigger windows – natural light can be an important design element when renovating your bathroom. Windows will make the bathroom appear larger and bright light brings joy and happiness to your space.
- Endless flooring choices are available for your bathroom renovation, from natural stone tile or cork to bamboo. The flooring you choose for your bathroom remodeling needs to be waterproof, durable and blend with the overall design.
- Plumbing and Electrical are critical components of any bathroom renovation. We make sure you have enough outlets, that your GFCI outlets are working properly and that your plumbing is leak free with adequate water pressure. Our experienced subcontractors ensure that everything is done right.
- Double sink vanities – the design choices are practically unlimited. Whether you are looking for a minimalist open shelf style, a vintage re-purposed cabinet, granite or quartz countertops, light or dark colors, we have the perfect solution for you.
- Shower or tub or both? If you have the space and budget both will give you the best value. If you are lacking the space, we may be able to create more space by removing an unnecessary closet or by taking a bit of space from an adjoining room. Large modern walk in showers with rain shower heads, multiple jets and hidden drains are popular choices right now. The right layout and tile selection will create a light, bright and airy feel. Do you prefer penny tile, a natural rock shower pan, or continuation of the bathroom floor into the shower? The bathtub options range from free standing over sized tubs to jetted tubs and two person corner tubs and come in a large choice of materials from acrylic to marble.
- Lavatory – Toilet: If you have not shopped for a toilet in a while, you may be surprised by the abundant varieties. From lower toilets for accessibility to higher ones for added comfort.
- Hardware, fixtures and lighting are the final touches that add polish and bling, and they beautifully tie your design together. Whether you like brushed nickel, gunmetal, pewter or gold fixtures. A statement wall in your powder room, or recessed lighting, ceiling lights, or the perfect crystal chandelier over the stunning marble free standing bathtub, we have the perfect resources and expert labor for you.
Bathroom Design Should Be FUN
You may already have a good idea of what you want in your new bathroom. Whether you want a corner bath tub or a free standing tub, or you may know which countertops you like on your vanity, but how to blend it all into a cohesive design is where an expert and talented designer can save you a lot of money down the road.
Now that all the planning and shopping is complete, the work on your dream bathroom begins
Less Mess, Less Stress
Homeowners are often concerned with the potential disruption and mess a bathroom renovation can cause, but with the livable remodeling process Rosseland Remodeling uses, most of our clients not only stay in their home, but are pleasantly surprised by how little impact the construction has on them.
Our intelligent scheduling system provides you with a clear layout of what to expect. We don’t over-schedule ourselves or our craftsmen, and we don’t make promises regarding completion that we cannot keep.
Ongoing Direct and Responsive Communication
We have built our reputation on our low stress approach and livable remodeling process. Chris Rosseland, the owner, will be available to you daily as your main point of contact throughout the entire renovation. With over 20 years of project management experience, Chris is attuned to any possible issues that may arise and is ready to address and resolve them to keep stress to a minimum.
He understands and appreciates that this is your home and your family’s sanctuary. He goes above and beyond to protect your space. Chris and his team go to great lengths to minimize the impact on surrounding areas, and to not have the construction activities throw your entire life off track. They are as unobtrusive as possible and try hard not interfere with your daily life.
Demolition Does Not Have to Be a Disaster
We begin this phase by carefully isolating the construction areas from the rest of your home. We use sturdy plastic walls and we run the BuildClean dust removal system to keep your air healthy and clean. The next step is to remove the existing bathroom fixtures, like the old toilet, vanity, tub, shower, and flooring. If a floor plan change is part of your renovation, this is when we remove the old walls. We clear out all waste and clean up after ourselves at the end of each day.
Expert Electrical and Plumbing Installation
With a lot our bathroom renovations we are changing the floor plan to create extra space, better flow, and a more functional bathroom design. That will require some or a lot of electrical and plumbing work. We use only high quality professional Chicago home remodeling subcontractors that are trained in their specific trade, are licensed, bonded, and insured, and have a proven track record with us.
Durable Elegant Bathroom Flooring
The next step is to lay flooring. In the planning phase you have chosen the ideal flooring to match your design and the wear and tear you expect. Now you can watch it take shape. Our experienced and talented workers pay attention to every detail to give you the perfect floor.
Installation of Bathroom Fixtures and Wall Tiling
During this phase you can really see your dream bathroom become reality. The toilet, bathtub and vanity are going in, stunning floor to ceiling tile is going up, and the perfect countertop is added to your custom double vanity.
This can be the most exciting and satisfying part of your renovation. Watch our skilled installers meticulously craft custom stone and tile into a stunning bathroom showpiece you will enjoy for years to come.
Adding Impressive Accessories for a Polished Look
The last step is to bring it all together with lighting, heated towel bars and all your other favorite accessories that blend exquisitely with your chosen design and personal style.
You are amazed that everything got done so quickly, you hardly noticed any mess and construction disturbance, and you can’t believe how easy the whole process was. As you are soaking in your new marble tub looking up at the dazzling crystal chandelier, you wonder why you did not do this sooner.