Chris Rosseland started his career in 1985 as a carpenter in Chicago. Job site and classroom training has made him the detail oriented professional he is today. Chris always loved the remodeling and construction industry. He loves helping homeowners solve problems and creating homes they can love and be proud of.
Chris heard the horror stories of homeowners dealing with shady contractors and being taken advantage of. He knew he could bring a higher level of professionalism to an industry which people are generally wary of. There are a lot of professional and trustworthy contractors. But there are many that should be avoided. This is why Chris decided to start Rosseland Remodeling.
What You Can Expect
You can expect a home remodeling experience you won’t regret.
We accomplish this by following a few simple rules:
- Hire only people trained in their respective trades. When the electrician is working on your home’s wiring he’s actually an electrician, not a handyman or “jack of all trades”. This applies to the designers, plumbers, carpenters, tile installers and everyone else involved in your home remodeling project.
- Listen to you, the homeowner, and address any concerns you have immediately. Remodeling can be stressful and there’s nothing worse than not being able to communicate with your contractor.
- Always secure building permits. Building inspectors are a third party verification to the safety of your home. Sometimes contractors will say “you don’t need a permit”. This is usually so they can use unskilled, cheaper labor.
- Provide remodeling proposals that are all inclusive and honest. It’s tempting to go for the lowest price but it usually means trouble.
- Don’t take on too many projects at once. Sounds like a “no brainer” but you’d be surprised how many remodeling companies overbook themselves. When this happens the customer is usually the one most affected.
Rosseland Remodeling has been providing Chicago area homeowners with kitchen remodeling, bathroom and basement remodeling services for over 18 years. We have become one of the most trusted general contractors in the Chicago area. Our mission is to exceed your expectations.
Rosseland Remodeling is a proud member and holds designations from the following organizations:
- National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Certified Remodeler Designation
- The National kitchen and bath association (NKBA)
- International Code Council (ICC) Certified Residential Building Inspector
- A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
- EPA-certified Lead Safe Firm
These are important because they measure professionalism, attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
Subcontractors and Insurance
Rosseland Remodeling is licensed, bonded, and fully insured, including workmen’s compensation insurance. Our subcontractors are required to maintain Workmen’s Compensation Insurance as well. This is extremely important for your protection. Every subcontractor we work with, in many cases, has worked with us for years. The advantage for you is having true professionals working in your home.
We only partner with the best designers, craftsmen and suppliers in the Chicago area. This is evident by the quality of our completed projects and the long list of reviews from happy clients.
Most of our business comes from referrals and repeat customers. If you are the type of person who wants excellent work and a contractor you can trust, you are exactly the type of customer we serve.