About Rosseland Remodeling
In 1986 Chris Rosseland began his career as a carpenter in Chicago. Designing and building is something Chris has enjoyed since his childhood. He took his career to the next level by obtaining the proper certifications and credentials to help classify him as a leader in the industry.
He loves helping homeowners solve complex design issues and building the home they’ve always wanted. Chris provides a high level of professionalism mixed with great communication skills. He is trustworthy, credible and a family man.
• National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) Certified Remodeler Designation
• The National kitchen and bath association (NKBA)
• International Code Council (ICC) Certified Residential Building Inspector
• A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau
• EPA-certified Lead Safe Firm
These memberships showcase our professionalism, attention to detail, and customer satisfaction.
We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. This includes Workmen’s Compensation Insurance. Our subcontractors are required to maintain Workmen’s Compensation Insurance as well. This is vital for your protection.
We have created long lasting relationships with our professional subcontractors. Many of our subcontractors have worked with us for years. You can rest easy knowing we only work alongside the best in the business.
What You Can Expect
You can expect a home remodeling experience you won’t regret. We accomplish this by following a few simple rules:
- Hire only people trained in their respective trades. When the electrician is working on your home’s wiring he’s actually an electrician, not a handyman or “jack of all trades”. This applies to the designers, plumbers, carpenters, tile installers and everyone else involved in your project.
- Listen to you and address any concerns you have immediately. Remodeling can be stressful and there’s nothing worse than not being able to communicate with your contractor.
- Always secure building permits if required. Building inspectors are a third party verification to the safety of your home. Sometimes contractors will say “you don’t need a permit”. This is usually so they can use unskilled, cheaper labor.
- Provide remodeling proposals that are all inclusive. It’s tempting to go for the lowest price but it usually means trouble.
- Don’t take on too many projects at once. Many remodeling companies overbook themselves. When this happens the customer is usually the one most affected.
Rosseland Remodeling has been providing Chicago area homeowners with kitchen remodeling, bathroom and basement remodeling services for over 20 years. We have become one of the most trusted general contractors for home remodeling in the area.
Our mission is to exceed your expectations. Most of our business comes from referrals and repeat customers. If you are the type of person who wants excellent work and a contractor you can trust, you are exactly the type of customer we serve.